I wonder how long it will take for me to get used to Sunday being the first day of the working week. You live all your life with a concept of Monday to Friday and then change to Sunday to Thursday. I must admit to it keeping me a little off balance. I didn't think that I would have any issue with it at all but I have to confess that I'm struggling with it and the whole way I approach the week..
Today's blog and I suspect each of the work day blogs are going to be quite short. There is even the potential that on Tuesday I'm off to Al Ain so I may not even blog at all that day (Ugh!) (For all those cheering, a little politeness please)
Anywho, Hi to all, the temperature drops each day and I'm feeling more and more at home.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment